R4r Teamup school challenge
1. Any school (public or private, grades K-12) in the DC metro area* can have their students, teachers, parents, administrators, friends, and supporters TeamUp to represent them in the fourth annual Race4Respect 5K and compete to be one of the three (3) largest teams with the most participants. DC metro school teams must be from the following areas to be eligible: Washington, DC, Maryland: Montgomery, Frederick, Howard, Prince George’s, Anne Arundel, Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s and Baltimore Counties. Virginia: Alexandria City, Arlington, Manassas City, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, Stafford, Fauquier, Amelia, Caroline, Charles, Chester, Dinwiddie and Goochland Counties
2. Any school outside of the above mentioned areas, but within the contiguous United States, is invited to register as a Virtual School Team to compete to win the “Little Something Extra” $3,000 donation/grant for their school’s special education fund. All Virtual School Teams must have a minimum of 21 registered 5K runners. The Virtual School Team with the largest number of participants wins!
3. All school teams must be either a public, private, independent or charter school serving any range of grades between K-12 serving students in the areas listed above.
4. Teams must have a MINIMUM of 21 participants signed up as a 5K runner under their their team.
FULL DETAILS HERE!
Virtual Team of 21
1. ONE Virtual team will win a $3K special education grant.
2. Team is required to have a minimum of 21 registered runners to win.
3. Registered Team Must be in the name of a K-12 school OR a Down syndrome Group.
4. Grant MUST be used for special education- manipulatives, software, after
school program supports, training, staff development, etc.
5. Full RULES AND DETAILS HERE!
team of 21
R4R encourages anyone to create a Team of 21 in honor of someone special in their life who has Down syndrome to celebrate their extra 21st chromosome!
corporate team of 21
The Corporate Team of 21 runners will receive all items for individual runners such as bibs, race shirt and goodie bag items AS WELL AS A R4R Running hat for each member of the Corporate Team. All race packets will be delivered to the Team Captain at their address for all Corporate Teams on May 30, 31 and June 1st, 2017. R4R will coordinate with Team Captains for delivery.
Corporate Teams of 21 will also be listed by company on the Race4Respect website!